Thursday, March 15, 2007

10 things you might not know about me

(inspired by keyser's blog)

  1. Sometimes we stay overnight at work and I leave at about 10 pm. I go home, I sleep a bit and go back at about 8 am.
  2. I was born in Shanghai but I'm not Shanghainese. The fact is most Shanghainese were not born there. They are migrants.
  3. I tried different kinds of insect in Thailand. After all, insects are eaten in many cultures. It's only Westerners who are squeamish about eating them. A recent article in the magazine discusses insects as food, pointing out that honey is nothing more than 'bee vomit'.
  4. I had been sexually harassed by my boss at the workplace in the past. He kept hitting on me at that time. I took immediate action to stop it.
  5. I really like the smell of thinner, believe it or not.
  6. What do you usually have for breakfast? I always have fried rice/noodle and soup, and sometimes I have two big breakfasts the same morning.
  7. I had my first two exhibitions of painting at Art Centre many years ago.
  8. Should I feel honored if you fight for me? There were two guys fought so hard inside the classmate to win my heart over (or at least a date). They were badly injured after the fight. Sometimes, guys are just stupid.
  9. I appreciate small things and gestures. I don't need nor want fancy stuff, just the simple pleasure of stir-fried eggs and some potato chips. Also I appreciate if someone is attentive and shows that they pay attention - which can be done by small gestures. I appreciate them.
  10. I hate people interrupt me before I finish speaking. It is a question of respect. Do not let me talk alone, if you do I will leave.

    So, finally, there we go - hope there are at least some of those you don't already know.

7 comments:

Mindseq said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
賀文 said...

I had been sexually harassed by my boss at the workplace in the past. He kept hitting on me at that time. I took immediate action to stop it.

YOUR BOSS.........WHO?? HAHA

Brandy Yuen said...

get it, ha ha.

Henry said...

Interesting to know about this....

Unknown said...

this article leads me to the thought that i know nothing about u. Not your past, but your thoughts.
*** Though I seldom leave msg here but I do keep reading day by day...... just as promised.

Yonex said...

Will visit there everyday, because hope to know more about you and that's why serious on your msg.

3K said...

It's so interesting for knowing you!