Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Wounds from past relationships



Wounds, from past relationships, projected into your next relationship will cause problems. Better to think that you have learned from your past mistakes and don't want to repeat them. One needs sensitivity, maturity, and strength to forgive, forget, and move on, even if some scars may remain.

I just had to be the best me I could be. It may not sound like much to anyone else, but it was important to me. I am somewhat relieved that I am finally going to feel the freedom. I truly believe our attitudes and moods are our choice and right now I choose to be happy. Most importantly, I remind myself to enjoy every moment of every day. And if you can do something, DO IT, DO IT NOW.

2 comments:

Brandy Yuen said...

Agree, just do it.

Yonex said...

yup, enjoy everything you can do right now, don't be late!