Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A bad day at work




My blue skies fade to grey. I'm faking a smile with the coffee to go.



I've had a god damn bad fing day at work, one of those lousy days where everything seems to go wrong. We've all experienced a bad day at work. But when this happens, how do you turn your day around and make it pleasant instead of ruining it? Being optimistic and knowing that there's a light at the end of the tunnel is the driving force to overcoming negative barriers. Being able to pull away from the situation and look at it with perspective will often clear things up and permit you to see through the muck. I followed these tips but seems that it couldn't work this time.



I've been feeling down lately at work. I've stayed for 3 years trying to make it work, but I can't anymore. My heart wants to stay, but my soul needs to go. So where is the passion when I need it the most. Sounds pretty awful. I hope tomorrow is better.


No comments: