Friday, July 27, 2007

Tooth pain



Few things are more uncomfortable than tooth pain. You feel like you cannot eat, the pain may be so great that you cannot think, and life with tooth pain can be miserable.

I woke up this morning with the worst ache from a back tooth ever!! I also tried to get some sleep but couldn't, since it hurt so bad.

My dentist had one of those machines which can take an X-ray externally. You just strap on the lead padding, bite down on the mouth piece and stand perfectly still for about thirty seconds. You have no idea of the relief I went through when I realized they weren't going to try to wedge any of those little white X-ray films in my mouth. To cut a long story short, my dentist couldn't see anything wrong. She suggested seeing if it got worst, and then we'd react accordingly.

By lunchtime the pain was a lot worst. I can only chew on the side of my mouth that doesn't hurt...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

似係熱氣