Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The nights with THE CURE & Transformer




A night with THE CURE - This legendary British post-punk band performed live in HK for the first time ever last night at the AsiaWorld Arena. It was brilliant! Robert Smith was great. I was standing in the middle facing Robert. They played almost 3 hours with a lot of classics and hits. They put this much energy into the night. It was intense. The sound mix was the best I've ever heard and every song was powerful and deep. The music was amazingly "full". They got my body shaking the whole night. The HK crowds were much much milder than anywhere else...it's good so nobody got hurt. Thanks my boyfriend for introducing the band to me. When they were playing "Lovesong" my boyfriend was holding me close and singing close to my ears. Thanks again Robert, Simon, Porl and Jason.



He was dancing a little on the left corner of the stage...VERY cute.



























The movie TRANSFORMER - It's as juvenile as it exhilarating, as staggeringly-stupid as it is keenly well-crafted. This is a primal entertainment, brute force vs. brute force, bad robots vs. good robots. The United States federal government sits somewhere between the rival robot groups. Generally, leaders are buffoons, more hindrance than help, while grunts on the ground are brave and battle-tested. When Transformers isn't going over the top, it's often a fun summer-movie ride. Besides, Captain Lennox is cute.








No comments: